Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Test Down

Today we had test number 5 and I made an 84 on it! I was nervous about the test after we got done taking it when several people we talking about some of the answers and I thought I had failed based on what they were saying. However, the scores came in and I made my 84!

After taking the test we learned about Juvenile offenders and what happens when we detain a juvenile for any offense. It turned out to be an extremely interesting class for me because I learned alot that I previously didn't know anything about.

We had a couple changes in our schedules today for the rest of the week that I think will turn the week into a cool and unusual topics week that don't really go together! I'm looking forward to tomorrow being the fact that we are going to learn about state traffic laws.

I hopefully will update tomorrow about what is going on cause I am exhausted right now and I am about to take a shower, eat dinner and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment