Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long Time; Alot Going On

Wow, It has been a long time since I have posted anything about what has been going on. Things have been so busy being gone from home for 12-14 hours a day I haven't had very much time to get on and post about what had been going on.

Since the last time I have blogged we have gone through EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operation Course), Firearms, defensive tactics (which is when we got pepper sprayed), had several test including a mid-term.

We are down from 32 to 22 full time cadets in our class due to people failing firearms, test, and having to withdrawal due to medical issues.

My body is still sore from defensive tactics this past week where we got to throw each other around, handcuff, learn different techniques to survive on the street when put into situations where our lives would be in danger. This past week was very exciting and exhausting at the same time. We also got pepper sprayed on Thursday afternoon which is an experience I never want to have again. I still to this day swear unless it is an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT I WILL NEVER USE THAT STUFF IN MY CAREER!!

We only have 4 weeks until graduation on March 26th which I am looking forward to. I hope from today on I will be able to make time everyday to post about what has been going on for that day. I will go into more details about what has been going on as time goes by and I can remember the things we have been doing. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment