Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Crazy Week

Well,

Wednesday we had an interesting day learning all about state traffic laws, which was kind of boring but ended with an early day. So we thought, we ended up having a pop up test that we knew we were going to have to take but we thought they were going to tell us when it was going to be. However, we all took and passed the test (I made a 90 on it).

Thursday we have a variety day where we learned about 4 different subjects going from cultural diversity to officer and the public to media relations to stress. Once again this was an extremely boring day that ended pretty early for us but then had to sit around while our instructors decided weather to actually let us leave early or not.

Yesterday we learned CPR, First Aid, and AED. I have already been certified in all of this so it wasn't hard at all for me. We ended the day with 3 test covering those topics which most of our class all made 100's on all 3. After leaving the Academy, I had to go get measured for our hats that our department wears along with our uniforms (I guess for our graduation but I'm not sure). That was the rest of my week for this week. I'm going to spend the majority of my weekend studying for a huge test that we are going to have on Monday morning. I will let you know how that goes Monday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Still so proud of you, lil brother! You're so close to making a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete