Monday, March 15, 2010

9 Days

Sorry for the big delay in postings!! Things have been really crazy with long days and lots to study going into our final 2 weeks of the academy!! We had our last weekly exam this morning and I made a 94 on it. The highest grade in the class for the 2nd week in a row. However, my joy didn't last long as one of my dearest friends in the academy failed the test by missing 1 to many questions and was excused from the training center because of his 3rd strike. The rest of the day we learned about crimes against children which was a pretty intense class with lots of graphic material that was somewhat upsetting to me seeing things that people would do to helpless children who hadn't done anything wrong. Tomorrow should be an extremely exciting day as we are going to spend the day in the field being trained on vehicle pullovers. I will update tomorrow night.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment