Monday, March 8, 2010

15 Classroom Days and Counting

Today started with a light and fun 2 mile formation run for out PT. Took some pressure of knowing we had a test coming up at 8:30 off a little bit.

At 8:30 we took our 6Th exam which went well for me. I studied my butt off the entire weekend for this test and felt extremely prepared. After we took our test the instructors went and graded them and came back down with the results. After all was said and done I made a 96 which was the best grade in the class.

After the relief of everyone passing our test we began to learn about Patrol and Observations. This was the entire rest of our day and was a fun and interesting day of class. I learned alot about different patrol techniques that I would have never know. It brought to my attention all of the things that people do that would tell an officer about what they are thinking or actions they are about to take. I really enjoy days like today and hope that we have a day like today for the next 14!! Off to study a little bit of what we learned today and to bed. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment